How To Switch Between Plans?

the point is idea might loot less LOL.not sure though.why arent they given license? any idea?

They have got the license will be operational by end of 2007 i think!

QUOTE(imranais @ Oct 23 2006, 02:33 PM) [snapback]66336[/snapback]
^^^ Talk@30p and talk@99p cannot be clubbed together, i.e at a time only one of the two offers can be active on the prepaid card.... :angry:
[/b]
arre boss. I have done proper research yar. Kyon time pass karta hai? I have confirmed with Hutch. They can be clubbed together. I know friends who are using these offers together!

^^^I was not able to activate it together. Got a error sms, when I called them they said since 30p is active on ur phone u cannot activate talk@99p.You have done research and I tried it myself.... 🙁EDIT: I tried to activate some 3 months back not sure whether it works now...

Call them and give a freakin' &^&^*&^*&. My friend is using these offers together man. I was skeptical at first but then I confirmed not once, not twice but 5 whole times and all the while they said you can club the offer! The only thing they said that 30p comes preactivated with the new prepaid cards so one has to wait for 2 months before activating the 99p offer. But for people converting from post to pre ( like me ) it was immediately possible to activate both offers.

I have h2h @30p on my phone, I tried activating 99p offer today and got the sms saying, this service cannot be activated on your hutch phone, call hutch care...

Then I would say is book a complaint with CC and tell them to activate from back end process. They would do no nukkad but just hang with it and do remeber to have a request number!

^^^Ok I called up Hutch and told them my friends have both offers active on their phone, she put me on hold and said, Sir there may have been some problem in the system and now u can try and activate it and it should work.I send the sms to activate again and this time I got an acknowledgement sms instead of error sms.Thanks Max and everybody else for letting me know about this! 🙂

imran:so now u can make hutch to hutch @30p and hutch to mobile @99p?does it include any sms offer? or free minutes?

hutch 2 hutch @30p has bundled free 100 minutes with it, apart from that nothing more and 99p offer does not have any free minutes but only m2m calls become 99p instead of regular 1.99/min...Apart from that nothing at all for sms, hutch sucks for sms... 🙁

me on hutch lifetime for last 6 months but still get call from them asking me to convert to post paid.