HTTPS Everywhere

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 2,632
hmmmm...You wake up so early or you might have not slept the whole night. I was awake till 4 AM morning to complete some work.

Chromy earns money through these websites so it's mandatory to be in front of his computer and internet 24*7.😛

why do people keep on asking me that question? i have been living this Lifestyle for around a decade now.

I have noticed several times but asked now.

Chromy earns money through these websites so it's mandatory to be in front of his computer and internet 24*7.😛

He is definitely earning money. There would also be expenses against earning.
At least, he has to pay $20 for cloudflare per month if I'm not wrong and may be to host or to broadband if he is hosting from home before cloud flare.

And he has to pay for domain after 7th Jan, 2013 to sustain IBF existence.

i have already stated several times on the forum. my biggest expense on a monthly basis is the server payment which comes to around Rs. 20,000 (per month) these days.

i have already stated several times on the forum. my biggest expense on a monthly basis is the server payment which comes to around Rs. 20,000 (per month) these days.
which brings in a fat check from adsense* which has a extra zero 😛

if only it was this simple.

zC3Oo.gif

i am not sure what you want me to say. yes i have made money. i am not running a charity here. and i have already said it several times here on the forum that i am currently losing money on the forum. and your assumptions are way too high. indian traffic is not worth anything when it comes to adsense. and this forum has 95% indian traffic. you would certainly not want to be in my position. not before. not now.

i am not sure what you want me to say.
wasn't expecting any reply 🙂
yes i have made money. i am not running a charity here. and i have already said it several times here on the forum that i am currently losing money on the forum.
i never said or told you that you shouldn't make any money, you are offering a wonderful service to users here and should get some returns
and your assumptions are way too high. indian traffic is not worth anything when it comes to adsense. and this forum has 95% indian traffic. you would certainly not want to be in my position. not before. not now.
maybe my assumptions are wrong
Indian traffic isn't as poorly paid, as you claim to & adsense isn't the only option; specially when you have repeated traffic
a single banner can make that much sum, if you put efforts to get direct adverts

20k how? I mean config and who is the host? Is a domain registrar your host? I was saying home hosting. I know that is not possible practically if I see total post and members' figure. It needs a large space and most important fast servers.

i am not sure what you want me to say. yes i have made money. i am not running a charity here. and i have already said it several times here on the forum that i am currently losing money on the forum. and your assumptions are way too high. indian traffic is not worth anything when it comes to adsense. and this forum has 95% indian traffic. you would certainly not want to be in my position. not before. not now.

I agree with you. Indian traffic will not help in earning similar amount from US traffic. For example. adf.ly. It still filters country visitors while paying. Indian visitors are considered third in adf.ly categories. However, it stands in top 50 website in India as per alexa. It may be we are heavy downloaders searching for premium cookies and download links. Indian traffic may help admin to earn a lot but that comes in rupees from local adsense. I am unsure about this forum advertises as I use adblock. I cannot tell unless I disable it which I don't want to.

20k how? I mean config and who is the host? Is a domain registrar your host? I was saying home hosting. I know that is not possible practically if I see total post and members' figure. It needs a large space and most important fast servers.
20k = $375 , which barely can a decent dual quadcore server with hdd in raid at any decent datacentre; 20k is fair enough

forums need dedicated server & cant be hosted on shared hosting plans, you will get kicked off for using a lot of resources