HTTPS Everywhere

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 2,635
i do not take direct ads because well as you would know they would be from the service providers we bash here. so would you like it if tata docomo cuts me a cheque every month? i would not like that. i am trying to run this forum on neutral ads. i keep ads minimum for members which are in fact the repeat audience. i am still not sure why we are discussing my sulking business model on a thread about a browser extension. :imbored:and i currently have a very sweet deal. i have a dual quad core server with 12GB RAM. 🙂 though i am planning to downgrade to a dual quad 8GB server that would save me around 100 dollars per month. i do not need the extra resources i have been paying for any longer. 🙂

so would you like it if tata docomo cuts me a cheque every month? i would not like that.
if they don't interfere with the forum content, why not
i am trying to run this forum on neutral ads. i keep ads minimum for members which are in fact the repeat audience. i am still not sure why we are discussing my sulking business model on a thread about a browser extension. :imbored:
agreed, you can move these post to a new thread 🙂

taking direct monie from the brands discussed here have a moral problem. i have already been accused multiple times for supporting a 'fictitious' internet service provider (hayai). really have no plans to get into direct deals with anyone. airtel in fact is blocked on the forum. you would notice an ad for their product at all.

turned on https everywhere for a couple of hours. lots of site breaking. css does not load, i get the barebone page. xkcd and wordpress.org are some example.