• Thread starter Thread starter manu1991
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 4,237

manu1991

Ancient Philospher
ISP
Hyperoptic
Similar to the Zagg/Gadgetshieldz etc. that are available.

Had ordered 3 of these. There is a promotion running, where they are giving 80% off on 3 skins or more (Code - 80OFF3). Took ~10-12 days to arrive from USA. After discount, it cost me around ~12$ including shipping for 3 full body shields (HTC One X, Pantech Burst, Nexus7)

Replaced the one on my One X, was using gadgetshieldz earlier, it was slightly misaligned so I replaced it, plus I needed to order 3 to use the discount coupon. Have installed it on the Burst as well. Seems to be the exact same material as gadgetshieldz. They also give a lint free cloth and a card type thing to remove bubbles as well.

Have you applied it? I ordered for sgs3 and Nexus 7 but haven't applied any special instructions?

One X and Pantech Burst I had applied earlier, process was smooth. Nexus7 I got today, just finished appyling the skin. The back was fine. But the front seems to be very uneven. I'll have to see whether on drying, it improves or not.Its not very complicated. Just dip it soap solution before applying. Ensure that the alignment is proper. And that water does not go inside the phone/tablet. Watch a youtube video of applying one (search for zagg installation) if it is the first time you are applying this.

How useful are these things?Plus I read that I'll have to leave my phone switched off for one night to let it dry, is it true?😱

Xtremeguard is offering 83% off site-wide if you order 3 or more items with FREE international shipping.
Coupon Code: 83off3
Here's my order details.

I just need one protector for a phone, don't know what else to purchase.

Zagg is running a Bogo. Though it is very expensive compared to xtremeguard.

You ordered through the cheaper shipping? That can take as long as a month. And sometimes the shipment never arrives. They suggest waiting for 45 days. If you still do not get it, ask for a replacement. They usually ship another one for totally free. A cheat you can use to get two units for the price of one though... I am not suggesting you do that. 😛leasantry:

No need to worry. Just contact them stating that you didn't receive it. They'll ask you whether you need a reshipping or a refund. They're very prompt on this regard. A friend had bought the same for his S3, but it didn't have cutouts for proximity sensor. He contacted the customer care and they promptly gave refund.
Though he cut the proximity part himself, he was not quite happy as it had the so called faint vertical rainbow lines effect, messing the display clarity a bit. He was not overall satisfied. I don't have this problem.