Apple Media Event (October 23 2012)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 7,736
Apple iPad Mini? Apple confirms an event for October 23

This year Apple is on fire introducing multiple products in a year.
It is better to have 7inch iPad who can't afford but experience is better with existing one.

Apple update their products once a year at least. and ipad mini would be the first new product this year at least.
So, they can maintain their worth in billions which exceeded US economy during recession but I must say their products are amazing.......

Let us see what comes in future in absence of Steve as experts are saying Apple is loosing its shine in the market.

so the event is tonight. or early tomorrow? smaller ipad likely to be named ipad mini. new ipad 3 with lightening port and possibly improved hardware.new macbook pro 13" with retina display. what else? i would love it if they launch an LCD panel with the same display as the macbook pro retina 15" 😀

grr. yeh. i was originally writing ipad mini expected to be named ipad air 😀then i thought why write ipad mini at all. and ended up writing what i wrote. beh. 😀

so this was unexpected. fourth gen ipad launching today. twice the performance!

looks like millions of ipad 3 owners got burnt today. android has just forced Apple to switch to a 6 month cycle with their ipad? how long before iPhone gets on this cycle as well?

apple ipad mini is the official name. too bad i had renamed all my posts on techwhack to ipad air 😀

has less bezel which makes it look like a chinese knockoff of the ipad.

Too bad, people speculated the new iPhone will be iphone 6, it wasnt. ipad Air is also wrong. Also people said ipad HD & it turned out to be new ipad.So basically nothing is believable in the rumours that come out.So whats the new New ipad called?