• Replies Replies 1,110
  • Views Views 139,051
Status
Not open for further replies.

rajnusker

Regular
ISP
BSNL | Aircel | Airtel | Alliance
Guys check out Reliance's new Wireline Broadband Postpaid plans. They are awesome!

what the hell is a circuit breaker trigger?

well they seem to be giving a pure 4mbps connection for 1099 rupees. there is absolutely no mention of circuit breaking. what's going on? are these pan india plans or just in Hyderabad?

^No mention of Hyderabad in the website. I guess its for all of us. They should have introduced 8mbps plan for 1500.. Yeh dil mange more!

lol. let's first find out what is the hidden catch. of course manual login is already a huge catch for most of us. 🙂

I would get it ... But unlike last time, I would prefer if it actually connects to the web.

These are indeed amazingly good plans if they mean what they have put and especially it is available throughout India. Maybe time to ditch Airtel.

Hope this starts price war again and every other ISP reduce the price and airtel should be as it is kicked out of India. Useless company.

bah! I dont have reliance BB in my city. Hope it will or something similar 3g plan soon available in 3G.

there is a big secret than Sushubh knows it that my Speed remains the same even after FUP

Ohhhh.. Nobody knew that...

bah! I dont have reliance BB in my city. Hope it will or something similar 3g plan soon available in 3G.

Which ISP are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.