New Amazing Reliance Broadband Thunder Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter rajnusker
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,110
  • Views Views 139,084
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. so what the hell is the security system for? i mean the only reason you can claim for the stupid manual login system is that it is more secure than modem dialing for you 😀

It's not about security. As for as I understand they just use the default auth mechanism in their Cisco gears. They are just not interested or care to change it for which they need to spend

weird. security was the excuse given to me by the reliance people i dealt with. i guess they had no other excuse to give to complaining customers 😀

Cons
CC closes the complaint without confirming us
Outages due to server down,cable theft,building owner issue(powered splitbox) etc.,
You will get waive if the net is down for more than 72 hrs. If the issue is cleared at 71 hrs u wont get it.
30-35 days outage per year.

P.S. Almost 2 years im with Reliance wireline BB and i still wont regret taking the connection by throwing away Airtel(7 years)

Then you would probably have to plan... and make sure your download starts after you login.. and you cannot simply login within the 24 hours as well, it shows you as already logged in..

is it a webpage based login? no automatic scripts available on the net.?

I think they haven't updated the website fully. There are more NEW & OLD plans missing which are available in downloadable PDF.

Wait.. Its not a question of getting the right speed.. But, Assuming you are 10 hours since last login, can you logout & login & not have to login again for 24 hours.. I dont think so...

I think they haven't updated the website fully. There are more NEW & OLD plans missing which are available in downloadable PDF.

i would imagine that it is easier to update the website (which is much more accessible to the end user) than updating the PDFs and uploading them?

Wait.. Its not a question of getting the right speed.. But, Assuming you are 10 hours since last login, can you logout & login & not have to login again for 24 hours.. I dont think so...
U try it...i need not...coz i dont care. There are 2 kinds of persons who keep their PC 24/7. ONE is like our ADMIN:Boy Thumb Up:, the OTHER one is who has got no job to do:suicide:

a) I do not have Reliance anymore b) There could be multiple people using the connection - my dad, my bro & myself who work on the PC at different times?Expected you to think a bit more 😛

What's all the fuss about, it's just a simple login page, why are you guys making such an issue for it, sheesh.:/

well. i basically expect my net to work for me 24x7 365 days in the year without any interaction with the modem. i do not restart my modem for days. and i only do that when i am facing issues with the connectivity.

a) I do not have Reliance anymore b) There could be multiple people using the connection - my dad, my bro & myself who work on the PC at different times?

Expected you to think a bit more 😛
Got the point...

Thats just the basic of the problems I had with Reliance. For me it was very much like redirection of Smartbytes in Airtel, in fact worse, since it would happen every day... Not to mention, the site will not open very well on a mobile & my dad will have to switch ON the PC for checking something basic on his mobile... Now beat that for getting irritated (This is ofcourse during the time, it is "working")

well. i basically expect my net to work for me 24x7 365 days in the year without any interaction with the modem.
Go and take some rest chromy, your eyes and bums must be very tired.😛

righto. how much i wish for these companies to invest a few lakh rupees to outsource the development of high quality and functional mobile apps.

airtel's mobile app is awful.

Go and take some rest chromy, your eyes and butts must be very tired.😛

i expect it to work. that means that if when i wake up, i should not have to fiddle with the modem or turn on my computer just to get the ****ing internet connection working 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.