New Amazing Reliance Broadband Thunder Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter rajnusker
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,110
  • Views Views 139,081
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was about to change my PLAN anytime..and now seeing the NEW plans im more tempted towards Thunder 699 2 mbps plan. Will make a thorough enquiry and will migrate to that plan in few hrs/day.

do start a new thread here: My Broadband Plan

the biggest problem with reliance from what i know is the login page. they offer absolutely no option to have the modem dialup right? that was the primary reason i did not go for their connection. plus do they still disconnect you after x number of hours?

When I used to use reliance -- If you are connected through a router,It used to disconnect once automatically in 24 Hours.

Basically... You may suddenly not be able to browse & then realise its been x hours since last login & forcefully go to the login page & do a login...

weird. i was specifically told that there was no freaking way i can get the modem to dial for me. 😕

Basically... You may suddenly not be able to browse & then realise its been x hours since last login & forcefully go to the login page & do a login...

does not work as well when you have a large download in progress and you are sleeping 🙂

Then you would probably have to plan... and make sure your download starts after you login.. and you cannot simply login within the 24 hours as well, it shows you as already logged in..

Hehe... It's reliance. That's the catch:-( Anyway, if it's true ,I may be tempted to try this as secondary connection after downgrading my current Airtel plan so that my bill does not cross Rs2000

When I used to use reliance -- If you are connected through a router,It used to disconnect once automatically in 24 Hours.

24hrs sounds ok...ofcourse in lieu of their AMAZING plans:001tt1:, thunder 1099 is really awesome.

lol. so what the hell is the security system for? i mean the only reason you can claim for the stupid manual login system is that it is more secure than modem dialing for you 😀

Login page was never an issue to me. My PC is on from 8 pm- 8am. So i never faced the re-login issue. Moreover the logout doesn't occur when u restart/log off(switch user)/switch on within few mins after shutdown.

lol. so you cannot logout and login to start a new 24 hour cycle?
Yes...u can..there is a logout option. Usually my night speed starts only after 10.05-10.10pm. When i logout and login at10.01 i get the night speed at once.

The real pain in a$$ for me in the initial days of connection was when I did not have a router. I used to just unpulg the LAN from my desktop and connect to my laptop and the Reliance page would never allow you to login as it will throw error as the "Used already logged in" or something like that. Dont remember the exact error.And the real pain used to be if you call CC, I used to ask them to reset, so that I can login to my laptop.. But for that they used to take a complaint and the TAT was 24 Hrs! Sometimes the login page wont even reset even if you switch off your modem for 30 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.