How to file a complaint for BSNL Broadband connection on their website?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 4,173
Same uncle arrived today. Apparently the complaint was still unresolved in their system.Now I do not want to sound rude but it was annoying to deal with this uncle. He was quite aged as mentioned before. And he also had hearing problems.So basically I had to shout EVERYTHING. I asked him about the disturbance in the telephone. He replaced the entire wire as he could not locate the fault.Result? I would have to get the old wire removed from the clips and get it reattached through another person. Because BSNL people do not give a shit. The wire right now is spread across this room.Anyways. Changing wire did not fix anything. Why? Because the problem is from their end. The disturbance can be heard when the phone is connected directly to the cable coming to my house.Now I would imagine that the disturbance can be heard outside because there is no splitter there. Inside the disturbance in the phone line exists even after the splitter.In the end, the old uncle gave up. Asked me if the internet was working. It was. He left. Phone line is still unusable. Woo. /s

Hmm. Stats? Switch modem off, plug phone line directly into phone without splitter and check. Does the sound persist?

I think stats have improved 😀 SNR used to fall down to 10 during day time.

cool should find something else to make it a free shipping. lol. ebay has unbranded units.

Wait. In that case, I doubt its the splitter.Connect line directly to phone bypassing the splitter with modem switched off. If noise persists, this'll have to be investigated further.

If I am bypassing splitter, why does the modem matter at all? 😕 Also. The noise is coming on the phone on the main line outside my house. I mean when that old guy tested with his unit.

Does the line have joints? If so, buy a good quality cable, and have it replaced by an electrician. Easier, if the box serves only your line, that small white box.