Configuring BSNL Modem

• Thread starter Thread starter nspcp
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,751

nspcp

ISP
bsnl 499 ULD
To All,I have BSNL Home UL499 broadband plan and i want to configure the bsnl modem (DNA-A201BE-I) for that. But When configuring the modem it is the option that always connected. I dont want to use that option. I want to make PPPoE connection for that. it means when i want to connect and disconnect the net. So please anyone know how to configure it. reply me fast. waiting for your reply. And also suggest me how to configure same in usb mode. NileshWhat is open dns server ip's in kalyan maharashtra. My net is very slow. and pls suggest me how to configure it in usb mode. reply me fast as soon. nilesh

Why don't you call the BSNL customer help desk.A guy from there will come and configure the modem. Installation in any network operator is just free of cost.

Can anyone help me to make dialup connection for UL Broadband connection. Because when it is not in used i want to disconnect the connection. Suggest me the steps.

asfaik, you should make the connection to bridged mode from PPoE.I don't like the dialing type connection, Remids me the old dial-up days. If you still want to disconnect when not in use, just switch off your modem 🙂