• Thread starter Thread starter iCon
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 2,645

iCon

masoom kameena!
ISP
Random 3G!
Ordered amzer soft gel tpu glass back cover for S2 today 15/10/2012 with COD option. Price is less than flipkart. Its showing shipping date as 22 Oct. I will update as soon as I receive the product.

Airtel Shopping? You mean their co-branded store from Infibeam? Good luck.did you check the prices on fommy?

No no... shop.airtel.comAs its cod so I have no headache abour pre payment and refund.

Powered By Infibeam

that's what i said man. you think airtel would run their own store with warehouses? 🙂

Ok.. Actually I seen it and ordered bcoz they didn't ask for pre payment. 😀If I won't receive then will surely check fommy.

In Fommy its total cost is 423 something including shipping (60) while in airtel total cost in 350 around, no shipping charges.

But when I placed order, befor payment option it was showing total amt+shipping as net amt.

you add this code in the shopping cart. i know this because i ordered once and did not notice this coupon at all. even though it is shown on all the pages of their website. 🙂 it would remove the shipping charges.

Ok thanks, tomorrow will cancel from airtel shop and re order from fommy if they deliver in my city.

Hmm, but they are taking 1 week for shipping, here fommy takes 2-3 days, not bad getting thing earlier by week paying just 10-20 extra.But I will order only if cod is there as I am going through memory problem man and forgot my net banking password 3rd time in 2 month.. Now I started maintaining diary for passwords at home. 😀

that's what i said man. you think airtel would run their own store with warehouses? 🙂

Airtel already has bestprice wholesale shops where they sell goods for wholesale rates only to shopkeepers. Its a JV with walmart if i remember correctly.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/Bharti-Walmart-opens-Best-Price-outlet-in-Hyderabad/articleshow/16558309.cms

Bharti Walmart, the business-to-business (B2B) joint venture between Bharti Enterprises and Walmart Stores Inc for wholesale and cash-and-carry operations in India, on Wednesday said its total investment in Andhra Pradesh had crossed $20 million with the opening of its first Best Price Modern Wholesale cash-and-carry store in Hyderabad and the third in the state after Guntur and Vijaywada.