Airtel Online Shop User Experiences

• Thread starter Thread starter iCon
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 2,656
Airtel already has bestprice wholesale shops where they sell goods for wholesale rates only to shopkeepers. Its a JV with walmart if i remember correctly.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/Bharti-Walmart-opens-Best-Price-outlet-in-Hyderabad/articleshow/16558309.cms

airtel retail has nothing to do with airtel telecom. they are two very different businesses. you are comparing tata salt with tata motors here. 🙂

Update:Lolzz..I got a call from Infbeam guys telling me that they have inquired with their courier service that...COD is not available for my location!Now flipkart saying they have got the stock, but when I checked for Service(even pre-paying) for my location...Service not available(before it was available when they dont had stock... :/)!Now as I have completed the circle and reached where I was...Its good time to check what Chromaniac has suggested! Hope this time I will get it!

what did i suggest? 😀 fommy?and yeah, infibeam is at best avoided. they do not have a very good reputation in the market.

Yes Fommy, but when trying to login after registering, getting error "could not connect to database, contact admin".I was trying to place order as guest user, filled everything with debit card payment option, as i have said earlier i have maestro card, went through the HDFC payment gateway but at final stage of processing payment got an error "We can not process your payment request"I think my S2 dont want cover his as* thats why I am not getting its back cover from anywhere, something wrong happening everytime..! 🙁I was about to create fommy thread and post, when I saw your reply here.

Ok and I will create thread only after I get this cover...lolzz!Update---Something is wrong..everything going well but transaction failed everytime trying to make payment via sbi debit card...Enuf..now will try only after receiving my new card. :\