Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Justice League (1).webp

Last edited:
Warner Bros. is reportedly about to put some life into their failed Justice League project. According to El Mayimbe, Christopher Nolan’s new role at Warner Bros. is to oversee all developments of their superhero properties. Like he did on Man of Steel, Nolan will “Godfather” and produce the upcoming Justice League movie. Last May, Bale told Empire Magazine that if Christopher Nolan came to him with a good story, he’d be willing to play Batman again. El Mayimbe suggests that a scene following Man of Steel’s credits could involve Superman finding a “retired” Bruce Wayne, and persuading him to join his “team”.
Source
Now this if true is huge. Am already excited at the thought of it. 😀

The superhero everyone loves to completely ignore is definitely going to be in the upcoming Justice League movie, and he may be played by Matt Damon. Yes, we may have to sit through Jason Bourne chatting telepathically with dolphins.
The movie, to be directed by Zack Snyder, is set to be released some time after the Ben Affleck/Henry Cavill vehicle Batman vs. Superman. So it's the perfect time to discuss wild casting rumors! The Wrap reports that Damon is "being sought" to play Aquaman. Affleck and Damon together again...this time in spandex. It's the stuff of your weirdest NyQuil-induced dreams.
Of course, Damon isn't the only one in talks for the role. If producers go in a completely different direction, Jason Momoa could play the king of Atlantis. (And now all those millions of Aquaman fans are struggling to cope with the idea of Khal Drogo bending sea creatures to his will.)
Matt Damon Might Play Aquaman in the New Justice League Movie

No Superman in the trailer? Plus DC is finally adopting humor? This movie just might be watchable. Now that Marvel has become shit.

lol. just my own personal opinion. not liking what i have seen of doctor strange so far. but then i don't like Cumberbatch.