Hi To All Need Hlp Plz!

• Thread starter Thread starter zor_oro
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,378

zor_oro

ISP
bsnl
hi to all friends,collegues ,gurus & expertsi m a BSNL ADSL broad band user under the plan 900plus 256 kbps with Huawei SmartAX MT841 modem connected by USB cabel to my system. i m a user from bangalorei have system running on XP SP21) the problem what i am facing is i am always getting disconnected as the usb link goes dead after every half hour on the usb it just goes dead & unless i restart the modem or some times hav to reboot the whole system for it to start working this is really painfull for me plz do give your suggestion or thoughts for fixing it2) another problem is that when i connect it to the lan card the modem activity just goes dead in 15 min & i again hav to go through the process of restart or reboot plz do give your suggestion or thoughts for fixing itplz freinds , collegues gurus & xperts plz do help me out hereplz i await ur suggestions anxiouslyplzzzz i really need ur hlp

^ you have to check modem & network settings ;
if settings are correct then make a complaint at
the Local BSNL Exchange .
pls see : MT 841 configuration

hi to all friends,collegues ,gurus & experts

i m a BSNL ADSL broad band user under the plan 900plus 256 kbps
with Huawei SmartAX MT841 modem connected by USB cabel to my system. i m a user from bangalore
i have system running on XP SP2

1) the problem what i am facing is i am always getting disconnected as the usb link goes dead after every half hour on the usb it just goes dead & unless i restart the modem or some times hav to reboot the whole system for it to start working this is really painfull for me plz do give your suggestion or thoughts for fixing it

2) another problem is that when i connect it to the lan card the modem activity just goes dead in 15 min & i again hav to go through the process of restart or reboot plz do give your suggestion or thoughts for fixing it

plz freinds , collegues gurus & xperts plz do help me out here
plz i await ur suggestions anxiously
plzzzz i really need ur hlp

First posting october 2006 . ????? now again same posting . what is the problem? you have the problem for one Year ?