• Views Views 3,595

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
E6OvjHq.webp

Harry is an industrialist who loves his daughter Bijlee, and the bond they share with Harry's man friday, Matru. Bijlee's plan to wed the son of a politician, however, brings twists and turns in the lives of Matru, Bijlee and Mandola.

Last edited:

Last edited:
Lol! That made me laugh out loud, especially the 'aate ki roti' part all of a sudden. Wasn't expecting that even in the wildest of thoughts. 😛

I watched it yesterday and I liked it although it screwed my brains which got exhausted in linking the story 😀

Pankaj kapoor again was the one man show . Imraan too was ver good. Humours were too good. Gulabi bhains is quite creative.

Pankaj kapoor again was the one man show . Imraan too was ver good. Humours were too good. Gulabi bhains is quite creative.

Bhen*** Bhen*** 😛

Bhen*** Bhen*** 😛

Yesterday In my society is heard 2 kids shouting benjo benjo. I am sure they learnt something from Harry Mandola while their parents were enjoying rest of the movie.

😀

Yesterday In my society is heard 2 kids shouting benjo benjo. I am sure they learnt something from Harry Mandola while their parents were enjoying rest of the movie.

😀

Bacchon ko sab pehle hi pata hota hai aajkal. 😉

bijlee ki matroo ka l**dola! 😀I hope I have not invited ban again. 🙁