my galaxy s customized ics!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 8,228
i have darkyrom 11 black edition............and even with full network and wifi connection.........it a lot of times turns grey, with both calls and wifi working even.what up with that??? i dont have it now but will post screenshot wen i have it.anyone??

one good thing which happened after custom rom is , that on my touchwiz 2.3.6 sometimes wen i used to hangup the call it used to take sometimes upto 6-7 tries to hangup.............the screen used to become this much unresponsive, but not anymore , single touch and all things are done now😀i also already had this issue on my official stock rom of sometimes loosing network on the go in car, and same is in this rom too.but yesterday during raavan dehan i lost the network for more than half an hour,............wat the hell could be the reason??? after raavan, it is ok till now, though i am all static since last night at one place only.

but yesterday during raavan dehan i lost the network for more than half an hour,............wat the hell could be the reason??? after raavan, it is ok till now, though i am all static since last night at one place only.
Network and your Phone was paying homage to Mr Ravan for 30 minute! :lol:

i didnt find any other way so i backed up efs folder with the help of root explorer , if and wen needed can i put it back there in system folder just like that and imei will be ok again????

this is shit...............i think the darky rom does shit sometimes.i gone to an exibition today at pragati maidan.............as soon as i entered in hall , my signal went dead and i was there for the 6 hours and all the time my signal was dead , i tried restarting and all and tried manual search also, i could only see idea (my provider) but wenever i selected it , it always said cannot select network(or something like that) .i dont know what it is all about..............could be modem , but i didn find anybody stating same problem in darkyforums , so please anyone tell me waht to do man???@moindear , u have used this rom , please tell me whats wrong...............once i was in open sky few days back on dushehra day wen it happened for 1 hour and now for straight 6 hours .i dont want to go to stock rom man............:-(

selling my Galaxy s.................will use my age old n80 Nokia for some 1-2 months ,which is symbian . i have to transfer contacts and if possible sms to my symbian n80 , i remember a heard a while ago discussing all this but cant find it. can anybody help in any way???

can we please have independent threads for independent queries? i need those pageviews.

Lol.. Fir S3 to sure banta hai bade bhai.. Hehe.. Big Like @ bawla. 😀

So you are buying it from chromaniac bro? Good. 🙂Deal final karlo jaldi.. Unka bharosa nahi, kab dimag garam ho aur sab cancel maar dein! Hehe😀

Oho! Sorry sorry, you are seriously a chhupa-rustam.. Directly from America haan? Good, but dont forget to post the hands on and review after you get it. 😀