Indian Premier League Updates

either stop using brokers words for ur own money...............work hard for very very suitable candidate for ur money ............or leave the stock market .NEWS DONT MAKE A STOCK RISE OR FALL.(ATLEAST IN VERY HIGH LIQUID TOP 200 STOCKS).............IF A STOCK IS SOUND(FUNDAMENTALLY) ITS THE PPL'S SENTIMENT THAT MAKES STOCK RISE AND FALL IN A PATTERNED WAY. AS U DONT SEEM TO CARE ABOUT TECHNICAL ANALYSIS .ITS BEST FOR U TO GO FOR LARGE CAP STOCKS ONLY WITH VERY DEEP RESEARCH, I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO THAT .BUT U WILL HAVE TO FIND A WAY URSELF. OR GET OUT OF THE MARKETS. SORRY.

toocool bro i cant get out of the markets i am doing this since 2003 .. and yes i have stopped using my brokers views ..

India Cricket News: BCCI invites bids for new IPL team | ESPN Cricinfo

The BCCI has floated a tender, inviting bidders for a new IPL team following the termination of the Deccan Chargers franchise.

Leading Indian newspapers on Sunday carried an advertisement from the BCCI which read, "Under this invitation to tender, the winning bidder will be granted the right to own and operate a new team which will compete in the IPL in each year from and including 2013 onwards and will have the opportunity (if applicable and subject to qualification) to compete in each and any CLT20 which is staged from 2013 onwards." The deadline for submitting the bids is noon on October 25.

The bids have been invited with respect to 12 cities, including Hyderabad where the owners of the Deccan Chargers franchise were based. The others are Ahmedabad, Cuttack, Dharamsala, Indore, Kanpur, Kochi, Nagpur, Noida, Rajkot, Ranchi and Vizag.

This will show where the tournament stands. Question is about the players, will the new team inherit the players, or will there be another auction fiasco.

I hope its Lucknow or Ahmadabad. Other cities/states needs representation 🙂

Deccan chargers, Kochi Tuskers.Apparently BCCI is making lots of money by invoking bank guarantee terms!

Its not compulsory to choose hyderabad.The bids for the new franchise had been invited by the BCCI from 12 cities that included Noida, Cuttack, Kochi, Indore, Ahmedabad, Ranchi and Visakhapatnam.