Smartphone for around Rs. 25000

• Thread starter Thread starter x720
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 108
  • Views Views 11,516
Any particular requirement? Otherwise look too generic. People may even suggest Symbian, iPhone 3GS or BB7 mobiles 😕

Upvote 0
GO for Galaxy S2 still one of the best phones out there the price should be around 24k so would fit your budget and also scheduled to get JB update

Upvote 0
Stay away from Motorola like plague, my personal experience. They are very well known to screw the customers by promising updates, making it a selling point, and showing the middle finger later.

Upvote 0
do not count motorola out. especially the razr series. fine they ****ed around with the older models. but razr is going to be a safe purchase. i would not recommend the razr of course because of the crappy display on it. but the newer generation model if launched in india should be safe buys. my personal recommendation would be Galaxy nexus too. 😀and yeah. it is hard to talk about where motorola stands in india. i have not seen launch anything since the razr. and i do not see their ads anymore in the papers. stay away from them for the time being.if you can wait for a month or two and do not mind going for an older generation model. my nexus might be available for a pretty reasonable price. i am assuming that the next nexus would be announced before the end of the month 😛

Upvote 0
You are saying Razr will be safe because it's their flagship phone now. Atrix 4g was their flagship phone too last year. Agreed that the phone is good, but it's their upgrade program which ****s up, and which I think is important if one is considering Android.Moreover, they are winding up their operations in Asia. Their after sales service is not good I heard (I had a good experience though) and after this it may become worse.This video on XDA explains it all, they have lost a huge loyal customer base across the world because of this.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7HrYgO6uP4

Upvote 0
How about HTC One S or one of the Sony Xperia ones...

if you can wait for a month or two and do not mind going for an older generation model. my nexus might be available for a pretty reasonable price. i am assuming that the next nexus would be announced before the end of the month 😛

Wow... changing every 4-5 months... 😕

Upvote 0
Nexus is ruled out because of it having no warranty. Comments on flipkart say that HTC has played evil with the one s in India, poorer processor, afaik. It'd be great if some could confirm that for me.Xperia P ?

Upvote 0
Yes, the One S in India comes with the Snapdragon S3 processor and not the Krait on the International S4.Since warranty is a must, Xperia P seems like the best option.

Upvote 0