Aug 14, 2011
Gurgaon | Mumbai
As the title says. Finally moving onto a new phone. :D

mhsabir

Xclusive
Regulars
Oct 7, 2006
Chennai
Any particular requirement? Otherwise look too generic. People may even suggest Symbian, Iphone 3GS or BB7 mobiles :confused:

samir_a

Oct 4, 2011
GO for galaxy S2 still one of the best phones out there the price should be around 24k so would fit your budget and also scheduled to get JB update

Nishant

::IBF Addict::
Regulars
Jul 15, 2009
Ulhasnagar, MH
Galaxy Nexus could also be an option if you want a pure android experience with timely updates, and ready to take risk of no warranty.

mhsabir

Xclusive
Regulars
Oct 7, 2006
Chennai
Windows phone, not sure if will come in budget, but better wait & get Windows 8 onesJust noticed Motorola RAZR is now around 22k @ flipkart.

Nishant

::IBF Addict::
Regulars
Jul 15, 2009
Ulhasnagar, MH
Stay away from Motorola like plague, my personal experience. They are very well known to screw the customers by promising updates, making it a selling point, and showing the middle finger later.

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
do not count motorola out. especially the razr series. fine they ****ed around with the older models. but razr is going to be a safe purchase. i would not recommend the razr of course because of the crappy display on it. but the newer generation model if launched in india should be safe buys. my personal recommendation would be galaxy nexus too. :Dand yeah. it is hard to talk about where motorola stands in india. i have not seen launch anything since the razr. and i do not see their ads anymore in the papers. stay away from them for the time being.if you can wait for a month or two and do not mind going for an older generation model. my nexus might be available for a pretty reasonable price. i am assuming that the next nexus would be announced before the end of the month :p