• Thread starter Thread starter dsneih
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3,871

dsneih

da Mafia
ISP
BSNL
How to achieve this ?1) Some compatible cable ? (but not sure if the same is available)2) External TVTuner Card ? Kindly suggest some good card with which I can achive this ??3) Any other good alternate i have't thought of ?

I dont think ud be able to watch it on analoge tv tuner after 1 november if you are living in the four metros .If not , the set top box out may have F-Connector pin or Male Tv pin . You will get compatible pins in the market

I will describe to you my setup:My Tata Sky set top box is connected through a USB AVerMedia tv tuner (analog) to my pc. I am using composite cables. I have installed the tv tuner software and when I run the program I choose 'Composite' (I have set it as default). Thats all that is required. Normal tv operations are done by tatasky remote. If you want to record a program then you can use the AverMEdia remote or onscreen buttons. So answers to your questions:1. composite cable2. Any usb tv tuner available3. not necessary

I dont think ud be able to watch it on analoge tv tuner after 1 november if you are living in the four metros .
If not , the set top box out may have F-Connector pin or Male Tv pin . You will get compatible pins in the market

I already have hathway set top box so searching for the solution which will support the set top box ...

i got this cable but set top box as only 1 video out where as this one require 3 ..

I will describe to you my setup:

My Tata Sky set top box is connected through a USB AVerMedia tv tuner (analog) to my pc. I am using composite cables. I have installed the tv tuner software and when I run the program I choose 'Composite' (I have set it as default). Thats all that is required. Normal tv operations are done by tatasky remote. If you want to record a program then you can use the AverMEdia remote or onscreen buttons.

So answers to your questions:
1. composite cable
2. Any usb tv tuner available
3. not necessary

Thanks for the details of your setup ...
but in this scenario we need to keep computer on that is why was searching for some external tv tuner which will work with monitor only ..