Apple iPhone

please please please. link the image to the source of the comic. i try to do that you should too 🙁

Ok.. changed.

The dev have to no option to control it. Its just like buying same software on two different platforms. You need to pay two different times.

It could be simply that he is unaware of how things are or thinks apps are like Microsoft Office and the same "copy" should work on both PC to Mac & why should the person be charged "again" for software already bought.

It could be simply that he is unaware of how things are or thinks apps are like Microsoft Office and the same "copy" should work on both PC to Mac & why should the person be charged "again" for software already bought.

Yes. Well turns out people have to buy separate apps for iOS and android versions. 😕

Hi,Does anyone using IDEA on iPhone? I am using IDEA postpaid for my iPhone but I am facing 2 major problems. Calling customer care is a waste of time. They even don't know few terms. I called them 10 times but no one solved the problems. So here it is1) Does FaceTime gets activated on IDEA ? To activate FaceTime , iPhone sends silent SMS to UK number which is costing me RS 5 for per sms and till now my number has send almost 30 SMS but FaceTime is not activated. I tried Vodafone and BSNL cards and there it gets activated instantly. So does anyone know where is the problem? Do you people use IDEA for FaceTime?2) When I turn on IDEA 3G, I can't receive incoming calls. When someone wants to reach on my number and if my 3G is ON, the message is "Check the number you have dialed". I can able to make outgoing calls. This is really crap.I think Vodafone is better than IDEA.. If not solved the problems, i may have to port the number to Vodafone.Please help

Well, they should have released versions with Emerald, Ruby & Topaz lens as well, so that people get to choose their favorite color for the flare.

It seems like they might have an emerald hidden after all

Forget iPhone purple haze, now there's the green glow | Apple - CNET News

The iPhone 5 appears doomed to suffer from glitches involving different colors.

Following the "purple haze" issue found in some iPhone 5-shot photos, some users are now complaining of a "green glow" found on the display. The green glow is described as appearing on the edge of the screen like plasma bleed, and occurs when the phone is woken out of sleep mode. The Guardian was the first to point this out, citing complaints from a number of different forums.

Not sure, but I remember someone mentioning that both data & voice cannot be made at the same time, not sure if that is related to this. But, even in that case, I would have thought you will get intimation of call & it would get switched to voice mode after getting the call.