Ebay bidding help.

Normally 2 days (24-48 hrs), since the seller didn't mention any deadline in the listing. You may contact n ask him for more time if you really need. Btw, IMO 13k is too much for that 2 yrs old model phone. And you 're the only bidder there. You could have negotiated it for :r: 11k Buy it now price ...

why would u buy 2nd hand cell dude for all u know it could have been damaged in rains considering its in Mumbai 😛:disdain:😛arty::silly::blackeyed: and not the best price to buy either ...:excruciating:

Its for my friend. long story actually. Wanted this model particularly ..and 12k was the minimum price on ebay. Sent a mail to that buyer asking for some price cut.ok ..if anyone can find cheaper deal, plz post it here.

11k is reasonable. Since ebay charges 6.5-7% for a seller on the item's listing price (paisapay & ebay charges) + shipping charges extra. So 10k + 1000 is quite reasonable. The listing price on ebay is normally higher than any other online store. You just have to negotiate with the seller. And i also suggest you to ask the seller to initiate a 7 days return back warranty\policy. So that you can send back the item and claim a refund if there is any defect in the item (you can't return it because you don't like it) ...

HTC Desire HD - 1.5GB - Mocha Smartphone BRAND NEW HTC DESIRE HD,ANDROID + 8MP C | eBay (Brand new for 2k more)
BRAND NEW HTC DESIRE HD,ANDROID + 8MP CAMERA, | eBay (0 feedback)

You may also check olx.in for local direct deals. I won't suggest quikr as it have lots of fake n faulty phone listings ...

ok ..here's the deal. A guy came to my friend and took 15k for personal reasons and pledged his desire HD as collateral. So when my friend was going somewhere at morning 5 o clock, he hit a road divider and suffered some nasty bruises on leg. Apart from that he's fine (thank god) Bad thing is the desire he had in his pocket got its screen cracked and phone is bent a little in the lower part. Even though screen was cracked, touch was working perfectly fine. So we went to HTC service center and that guy told us that it would take 7.5k for replacing both screen and lcd display.(with one year warranty). And we went to Jagdish market ( its like this area which is famous for mobiles- 100's of shops selling,dealing,repairing,servicing mobiles). went to many shops, some shops asked for 2.2k for just replacing outer screen whereas some shops asked for 3.5k for replacing both LCD and screen(with one year warranty). Some shops outrightly said we cannot do anything since phone is slightly bent. So we thought we'll buy a used phone on ebay or olx and give off the phone to that guy. Ebay has 12k minimum for used phone and 14.5k for brand new one.(this seller doesn't have any feedback-kinda shady) So bid for a used phone and got it for 13k. So our plan is to get that used phone shipped to us ..give it off to that guy and then spend 3.2k for replacing LCD and touchscreen and then sell that phone off in Jagdish market for 10~11k. No profit and no loss for us. Olx too doesn't have any listing for hyd ..otherwise we would have got it from there.

When you are ready to spend 13k for an used unlocked phone. Why not spend another 2k for a new phone, that would avoid any future hassles any that may happen of used phone. Since the price difference is just 2k Get him a new phone instead of an used one.

About the damaged phone. Just make sure that, only the digitizer needs to be changed, all the other parts of the phone is just fine. Order a digitizer alone for $15 from ebay international. I did the same for my spare phone Galaxy ace. It had blackmarks on display. Ordered the display for $13+ from eBay Int. Got it in 12 days (2 weeks) + Paid Rs.200 for the replacement service charge ...

New Touch Screen Digitizer For HTC Desire HD A9191 | eBay

Got the display from the same seller

You may not get 11k from the direct or online deal for a refurbished phone. You may get 5-8k max, since the phone have bent, so get ready for that ...

Problem is we don't have 15k! And one of the owner said that he'l buy it for 10 k if display is working fine. phone is just bent a little ..its barely even noticeable unless looked very closely.

Then decide yourself between the used and the new. But used one is not worth more than 10k + other charges. Order the digtizer for the damaged one (Before bidding, just make sure again that, there is no other problem with the phone except the cracked digitizer) ...

i think the primary point people are trying to make is that desire hd is such an old model that it should not be bought for 10K. but in your case of course you have to buy this model to replace the unit owned by another person. so that changes everything. i mean i do not see the point of spending 12K on Desire HD today when there are newer models available in the market.

ofcourse. Its pointless spending 12k~13k on Desire Hd. But as i've stated, i particularly need this model ..doesn't matter if its used or its a brand new one. Just need the working model of this phone for as low as possible. chargers/accessories not needed.Tied Olx and qickr ..both are shit. Ebay atleast has buyer protection.