7-inch TFT LCD Capacitive Touchscreen
1.2 GHz Cortex A8 Processor
0.3 MP Primary Camera
Wi-Fi Enabled
Expandable Storage Capacity of 32 GB
3D Glasses and Pouch given as a Freebie

Freebies

1. Reliance Dongle Coupon Worth Rs 999 2. 3D Glasses 3. Leather Pouch

lol. i have seen ads on the forum showcasing ics tablets for as low as 2500!

ICS tablets? I doubt. The ads I have seen put a generic buy ICS tablets in the corner and they put a starting range of 2500, but when you go inside, its old resistive 2.3 version which are available at that range, and ICS capacitive ones are around 5k or so.Naaptol is one such site.

Ok, but I am skeptical it would be ICS & be capacitive 😕Because so far I have noticed only Gingerbread ones under 4k & mostly resistive.

Here is one which says starting at 3k (2999 to be precise) & the image gives a "feel" its ICS/iOS/Playbook kind of tabs which are on offer.

Upto 80% off may also mislead people into thinking that they are getting fantastic tablets, also the brands mentioned.

Not to mention its Android 2.2/2.3 Resistive tabs which you get when you enter that site. And they are marked an MRP of 10-12k which after "Upto 80%" discount come to around 3-4k and so on.Just looking at Vox 7" which is marked as 20k and after 70% off is available at 6k. Its Gingerbread & has a year ago config of tabs 😕The 80% off is a Wespro tablet of Android 2.2 and likely to be resistive Tab which is marked at 20k , and post discount price of 4k.

Ok..so today went to HtC service centre and there were 4 people with 4 micromax tabs. Some tabs didn't power up when it reached them and other tabs had problems into 1st week of their usage! Don't waste mmoney on these shitty tabs and go for branded ones is my opinion.