which router is best for wi-max broadband connection ?????

• Thread starter Thread starter gyana91
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,050

gyana91

ISP
wi-max
i have a pc and a Sony vaio laptop and a LG optimus p500 .. i want connect all these devics with a single wireless router...which wireless router is best for these 3 devices ............ pls post solve my problm ......i am very confuse....

are u asking about wifi and not wimax!!

i am a little bit confused. well i just want to know which wireless router should i buy to connect all these 3 devices,, a mobile and a laptop and my pc....so that i can share my wi-max broadband connection to these three devices ..now i am using my broadband internet only in my pc ..but i want to share it.. and so that i can access internet in my android mobile and notebook..from any where in my home ..............so plz plz plz plz help me .. i just want to know which wireless router supports to my requirements ..plz answer me...

I have Asianet broad band connection. I have rooftop wimax receiver which has cable running up to PC.A client app is installed in PC through which I used to dial in. Now I want a Wi-Fi router through which I can share the internet connection with the PC, a laptop and a mobile. Ideally I would like to connect the router with cable from wimax receiver , PC to router via LAN cable and other two devices wirelessly. Is it possible to connect to internet directly ( without client app) from router in anyway ? which router has better range and will be suitable for me ?