Thuppakki

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 2,359
After watching the Trailer & listening to songs...it seems another failure for the Actor & Director.

When I login to Facebook, I can only see Vijay fans posting all sort of details including trailers, photos & what not.. Now, here too...

I dont think he makes that many movies. There was Surya's movie after Ghajini (Hindi) that got mixed reception, any other?

Yeah Ramana was one of the few Vijaykanth movies that everyone liked. But even that had him reading mails & doing all sort of hi-tech stuff on Windows Media Player 😀Just watch his left hand when he typeshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLYR0iJnjAM

Murugadoss first made Dheena and Ramana. Then I think he made Ramana in Telugu.Then, he plagiarised Memento and made Ghajini in Tamil and Hindi and made millions.Then came the dud called 7am Arivu.Now, it's Thupakki.So basically, he's created only 5 stories in the last 10-12 years.

I still cant understand how is Ghajini a remake of Memento.Memento is a very very different movie, where the hero is actually the villain. Murgadoss just tweaked a part of the story, add Indian elements to it.Dont think Indian mainstream audience is yet ready for Christopher Nolan

IP address detection does not work fine. CloudFlare shows its own IP for all the visitors which is a headache. They have a mod for Apache but it stops working after every server update.