Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
https://imgur.com/Uc5Yh

Verizon-bound Nokia Lumia 822 surfaces in leaked photos -- Engadget

According to WMPoweruser, who received the photos from a tipster, the device is a Nokia Lumia 820 variant and will be exclusive to Big Red as the Lumia 822. Though it's riffed on its progenitor's design, the mobile will keep the same 8-megapixel rear-facing camera.

at least they are using their new number scheme which is good. the naming culture from samsung and htc and even LG and Sony is getting rather complicated.

Nokia's numbering scheme is aimed at simplicity.Like 1XX or 2XX or 3XX are basic feature phones.5XX, 6XX are mid-range phones.7XX, 8XX, 9XX are high end smart phones. 9XX would be highest I guess. Last 2 digits would be matching if 2 handsets are having almost same specs with minor changes/differences. like 820/822.

first two digits you mean? 🙂 i wait to see when they would launch 999 😀 knowing Nokia we would soon be having devices like 747, 234, 543, 675 and so on.

I said "Last" 2 digits."First" digit defines phone type.I guess 999 would be ultimate phone from Nokia 😀 (though some months back there was rumor of Lumia 1000).