Privacyfix

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 828
Is it reliable? trustworthy? Chrome shows 11k + users using it ..

ok this is sort of getting awkward. check your computer. how many apps you are running right now from people you can surely consider trustworthy? i would not have posted a product here that was not getting mentioned by some of the biggest media outlets out there. can i safely say that they are 'trustworthy'? no. but then how can i say the same about chrome or opera or microsoft word or so on 😕

i thought i need to login into FB and g+ through this app(like you enter your imgur username and password into imgur app). But all you have to do is open it in separate tab and then this app would do it thing. Pretty good app.

that is the primary feature of this app. it checks your privacy settings in facebook and google and tells you what is open and close. and gives you quick fix options to close them if you want to. it does not ask for usernames and passwords because these service connects on their own login pages. it just connects to them and see what all options have you left open.

I use ghostery addon for the firefox.

Ghostery add on ..i've used it once and clicked the option "Do not allow trackers to track me" ..from then 99% of websites didn't even load 😕

Ghostery add on ..i've used it once and clicked the option "Do not allow trackers to track me" ..from then 99% of websites didn't even load 😕

lol.. nothing like that on my side.