Formula-1 News and Updates

as long as vettel is ahead of alonso, i am cool. that's all what i want from this season. vettel has to win the championship. woot!

i want lewis to win the championship when leaves mclaren.. poor guy... he is doing so much but hardly it pays off.

Korean Grand Prix - ESPN F1

Lap 39 The only man matching Vettel's pace was Massa and he had just taken 1.5s out of Alonso. Cue the inevitable message from Ferrari: "You're a bit too close to Fernando, you can drop back another second and stay about 2.5 - 3s behind and that should be OK".

I think it will be miracle from now on for Alonso and Ferrari to win the Drivers championship...Alonso is not having the car to compete with Vettel or RBR...REst in Peace for Alonso's 2012 drivers championships....

I had put across a concern to Karun Chandok regarding non Telecast F1 races in ESPN HD more often...

Hi Karun - We the F1 Fans in India are really with Espn Star Sports as they are constantly not telecasting the F1 races in ESPN HD. This is really hurting as we are paying premium for this channel still not able view our desired sports in HD. FYI - The Korean GP Qualifying and Race are not shown live in ESPN HD. Instead ESPN HD is telecasting Duleep Trophy matches live which has got no viewers. Request you to kindly speak to the ESPN programming director to address our concern we have mailed them many times but in vain. WE require you help us out to have grear experience to view F1 races in HD.
Like ·

Karun Chandhok have forwarded on your message to the people i work with ! not sure if they can help but worth asking !
Friday at 7:22pm · Unlike · 1