Pre KG Coaching Classes

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 1,846
Next they'll have classes for mothers who are expecting. :/ Baby gauranteed to be born with glasses or money back

seriously WTF !! :rofl:hope science catches up fast and produces a pill to produce a doctor/engineer/xyz child guranteed

Already aftificial insemination is there ..couples who can't reproduce opt for this method. There were ads regarding a couple who were seeking sperms of IIT guys ..you might of heard of it

People need to start adopting children, if they can't produce them. This whole concept of I want my own blood in my child is foolish, although that isn't the reason for not adopting of everyone. If I ever get married, I'm not producing kids, I'll adopt. There are way too many that need to be anyway.That was off-topic, but back on-topic, that is f-ed up. lol

Its foolish from your view. Not for all. Everyone has their own view and own right. You can express your view but you cant call others view as foolish and you cant try to force your view.

My nephew and his parent had to go through interview to get his admission in KG-2. We were preparing him for that for months. 😕

Next they'll have classes for mothers who are expecting.

Parenting classes are quite common, especially in the western world

Everybody is discussing something un-related to that ad posted. Its pretty easy to understand the requirement of that kind of coaching classes.

My friend keeps telling about a scene in the movie where in Prakash Raj comes for the parent interview and there someone asks does he know the name of Alexander's horse 🙂But these are the times of intense competition.I remember my aunt who is just 10th pass having a tough time for my cousin's admission in Delhi in late 80s 🙂not easy