Pre KG Coaching Classes

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 1,847
Yes. These are intense times. So lets make all our children into workhorses. Lets make them study study study and send them to slavery houses type schools and colleges so that they can get good marks and then good job. Then they work like horses again in jobs from morning 8 to evening 8 and then make babies and again start the circle. Yes, humans are put into this earth for this ..and without them, there's no meaning of life for us.

My friend keeps telling about a scene in the movie where in Prakash Raj comes for the parent interview and there someone asks does he know the name of Alexander's horse 🙂

Yup. If I remember correctly, it is asked by another parent who hints that these are the type of questions that could be asked (In turn making Prakash Raj even more nervous)

Yes. These are intense times. So lets make all our children into workhorses. Lets make them study study study and send them to slavery houses type schools and colleges so that they can get good marks and then good job. Then they work like horses again in jobs from morning 8 to evening 8 and then make babies and again start the circle. Yes, humans are put into this earth for this ..and without them, there's no meaning of life for us.

You are forgetting several things.. Things are not like this in all countries, western world gives more "freedom" for children to choose. Having said that there are several parents who do not put so much pressure on the kid with respect to studies. I was one of the few who was never pressured by my parents much into going crazy over studies.

You are forgetting several things.. Things are not like this in all countries, western world gives more "freedom" for children to choose. Having said that there are several parents who do not put so much pressure on the kid with respect to studies. I was one of the few who was never pressured by my parents much into going crazy over studies.
Yes. Even my parents didn't pressurize me to study ..but then iam good at studies so maybe thats why. Though the number of such open minded parents is far too less than the number of parents who would send their kids to slaughterhouse conditions like colleges just to get a good rank in IIT/AIEEE exams