• Thread starter Thread starter venkat_9099
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 5,910

venkat_9099

Tatasky+ User
ISP
SSV 1MBPS
HD Channels are withdrawn for Mega Pack Customers. I had to change my Megapack with HD to enable them again.

I am not getting any HD pack on 1 year super kids package...

Mega pack is for those customers who have CRT TVs, those with LCD LED Tvs ought to have some HD channels atleast cause SD channels look pathetic on large HDTVs cause of it's highly compressed images and videos pixels, we need all channels in india in HD from now on.

HD Channels are withdrawn for Mega Pack Customers. I had to change my Megapack with HD to enable them again.

Well the HD channels has stopped working for me also. I am biennial mega pack which included all HD channels. Price protection and crap. No one is picking up the fone even after holding it for 10 minutes. I am some premier customer for them. What bullsh!t

Anyways have sent them a mail for this and got some sms saying HD pack has been activated now. Waiting to get home and check it out

Well the HD channels has stopped working for me also. I am biennial mega pack which included all HD channels. Price protection and crap. No one is picking up the fone even after holding it for 10 minutes. I am some premier customer for them. What bullsh!t

Anyways have sent them a mail for this and got some sms saying HD pack has been activated now. Waiting to get home and check it out

This is pure cheating from TS. They are activating HD only to Megapack customers who are complaining to them.

It seems it was a techinical glitch and an apology sms has arrived from Tata Sky to megapack customers, apologising for the inconvinience. Wasted day without HD.

These must be the old annual or biennial mega lite package subscribers. The current mega offerings has been changed since several months.

Mega SD pack does not include any HD channels and costs 5500/annum while Mega HD packs include all the SD & HD channels and costs 6400/annum.

DTH India - Mega Packs

These must be the old annual or biennial mega lite package subscribers. The current mega offerings has been changed since several months.

Mega SD pack does not include any HD channels and costs 5500/annum while Mega HD packs include all the SD & HD channels and costs 6400/annum.

DTH India - Mega Packs

When megapack was introduced there were no HD channels and they promised that ANY channel which will be added will be given to the customers.

I guess when the Mega Pack was first introduced for Rs. 4000 and now its Costing Rs. 6900....OMG

yes, they jacked up the prices and now they are not giving all channels for Mega Pack customers

problem has recurred for me. anybody else facing this? they are claiming that it is a technical issue. after 30 minutes of holding on the phone 🙁

I just checked that the price of the Mega HD pack has been increased from Rs. 6400 to Rs. 7000. This is going on for almost every year, with so many new channel being added as part of the package thus resulting in the increase of the overall price of the packages.