• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1,523

mhsabir

Xclusive
Staff member
ISP
Jio & Hathway
Asha Bhosle's daughter Varsha commits suicide by shooting herself - Movies News - Bollywood - ibnlive

arsha Bhosle, daughter of playback singer Asha Bhosle, has committed suicide by shooting herself, reports said. Varsha was a political columnist and journalist based in Mumbai.

Varsha has herself sung playback for some Hindi and Marathi movies. Asha Bhosle is currently in Singapore to attend MIFTA awards (Marathi Culture awards).

Varsha was in her mid-50s and had allegedly attempted suicide once four years ago. She was admitted to Mumbai's Jaslok hospital after a drug overdose in 2008. She stayed by herself in the same locality as her mother.

The entire area has been cordoned off and people are being restricted from going near the place. A flat in the building is also occupied by Asha's elder sister and singing legend Lata Mangeshkar.

ok. i had like to mention something here avoid using the exact same headline as the article you are posting.

Ok.. Just being lazy.. :distant: .. Please change as you feel in this. Will be more cautious of it next time...

i say this because it sometimes steal the search engine ranking from the original source which is not nice. having a generic headline works better for web services like this.

you are talking about a 50 something lady. who has lived in the shadow of her mother all her life. and who has had a lavish Lifestyle looking at the history of drug abuse. you think family matters here?

well for me it was a surprise that asha's daughter was around 55 years old. i mean she can still sing for a 20 year old actress!

I guess you haven't watched a single episode of indian idol.. On request she sang 1-2 lines many times.. You would've noticed that she has not much control on her voice like before... may be thats just my opinion but I strongly felt that she is no more that ashaji.

lol. in a studio. under controlled environment. she is still probably being used by the likes of rahman etc for suitable songs. singing live is something even younger singers can struggle. we are talking about someone in their 80s(?)!

No.. I am not taking about the soor and other stuff.. Hindi me bolu to ab unki aawaz thodi ai kaapti hai..pronunciation bhi thoda alag aane laga hai jaisa ki budhape me hota hai.. Aisa mujhe laga.