• Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2,300

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Looks like my current mouse pad is the reason behind the glitchy mouse behavior. I am currently using a CM mouse pad that came free with my Storm mouse. Even though it is still in good shape, it is causing a lot of lag with the mouse movement. My mouse works fine on the table surface though I prefer to use a mouse pad for lesser friction. Basically need a suggestion for a mouse pad with least resistance 😕

Go for Razer Mouse Pad, i am using Razer Goliathus Speed Edition mouse pad with Razer death adder mouse and it works smooth like a butter, if you have a bigger space at your desk buy a large mouse pad otherwise i bought the normal size mouse pad, here's the link that i purchased 2 months back, cheers.
Razer Goliathus - Fragged Omega Mouse Pad - Speed | Mousepad | Flipkart.com

Upvote 0
If you have a big space then Razer Speed edition mouse large mouse pad would be good, but it's a Rs.389 more than the normal size Razer edition mouse pad, i don't know if it's really worth that much, it's costly cause it's branded by a US based company and it's a gaming mouse pad though it is very smooth, i love it, otherwise i had 2 mouse pads costing Rs.20 each that i was using for almost a year like from 2010 to 2011 lolwa😛
here's the link, price Rs.965 and a very smooth and green splattered design with Razer logo all over it.🙂
Razer Goliathus - Fragged Alpha Mouse Pad - Speed | Mousepad | Flipkart.com

Upvote 0
not really a gamer so a hand rest does not matter much to me. just need smoother mouse movement.

Upvote 0
not really a gamer so a hand rest does not matter much to me. just need smoother mouse movement.

Well you'll not get this if you use a mousepad with a hand rest. 😛

Upvote 0
lol. hard decision right? i mean it was weird for me to spend 10K on cabinet and smps when my processor was just around 8K 🙂 mouse pad is a similar decision. it enhances the overall experience of using your mouse. depends upon your need.these pads probably does not make sense if you are not using a mouse that support very high DPIs.

Upvote 0
My Single Graphics card costs 16k and my CPU and Motherboard both combined 14k, you have to buy your stuff according to your needs means what your actually into.🙂

Upvote 0