Mouse Pad :D

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
Looks like my current mouse pad is the reason behind the glitchy mouse behavior. I am currently using a CM mouse pad that came free with my Storm mouse. Even though it is still in good shape, it is causing a lot of lag with the mouse movement. My mouse works fine on the table surface though I prefer to use a mouse pad for lesser friction. Basically need a suggestion for a mouse pad with least resistance :confused:

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
there are two models: speed and control :D same price. what is the difference?

these are the two mouse pads i have bought. the bigger one went bad after a couple of months. it is currently horrible to use :eek:

https://imgur.com/Cpwy4 https://imgur.com/0fF09

can you point me to a slightly larger sized version?

blazer

Regular
Regulars
Jun 29, 2011
If you have a big space then Razer Speed edition mouse large mouse pad would be good, but it's a Rs.389 more than the normal size Razer edition mouse pad, i don't know if it's really worth that much, it's costly cause it's branded by a US based company and it's a gaming mouse pad though it is very smooth, i love it, otherwise i had 2 mouse pads costing Rs.20 each that i was using for almost a year like from 2010 to 2011 lolwa:p
here's the link, price Rs.965 and a very smooth and green splattered design with Razer logo all over it.:)
Razer Goliathus - Fragged Alpha Mouse Pad - Speed | Mousepad | Flipkart.com

experience

Nuit incroyable.
Regulars
Dec 28, 2010

Razer goliathus or Razer vespula if you can increase your budget. Comes with a hand rester and is dual side usable.

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
not really a gamer so a hand rest does not matter much to me. just need smoother mouse movement.

experience

Nuit incroyable.
Regulars
Dec 28, 2010

not really a gamer so a hand rest does not matter much to me. just need smoother mouse movement.

Well you'll not get this if you use a mousepad with a hand rest. :p

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
I am waiting for the Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard which is already pretty big. Would have to stick with a smaller mouse pad. :-\