Samsung KIES Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter IndianMascot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 2,624
Ok, so its in this new thread! U have acquired Chromy's habits! 😀Btw, do u use this thing really?

Nope he only did that. I searched for Kies thread but didn't find. So posted in S3 thread 😀Thanks @Sushubh for creating this thread 🙂

actually i moved his post to a new thread. kies had nothing to do with s3. need folks to stop doing that!

forum traffic has gone down by like 80% after the url change fiasco i caused. need more content rich threads with proper titles!

Samsung on the path of Microsoft, first release buggy shit and then keep releasing the new versions. This is 3rd release in this year if I am not wrong. They thinks everybody in the planet have unlimited data plan with high speed.

lol. i am just amused of the theme of the software. looks pretty close to Apple itunes. 😉 they could have used a windows theme or created something new. but nope. they have to make it look like itunes.

Samsung on the path of Microsoft, first release buggy shit and then keep releasing the new versions. This is 3rd release in this year if I am not wrong. They thinks everybody in the planet have unlimited data plan with high speed.

No bro, 3 updates in 3 months itself. Last Update was on 19.09.12 and before that on 13.08.

So, They are pushing Update almost every month.

Thats where Samsung loose its dignity, they should make others copy them instead of they copying others.

And best part of it is after downloading 80-90MB size of shit you still need active Internet connection to install it. @IM...lolzz didn't know that as I have opened my laptop just once after getting this phone in june.

well it sounded like an obvious joke to make at this situation. Apple fans please note. i make fun of samsung as much as i make fun of apple.