BSNL Broadband BBG Combo UL 2250 in Gurgaon (175GB at 4mbps)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 644
  • Views Views 63,749

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Starting this thread for the new connection I am applying with BSNL Broadband.

This is the sms communication I have received from BSNL after applying for a new connection on their website.

https://imgur.com/fREFb

I would post updates about how the thing proceed.

Starting this thread for the new connection I am applying with BSNL Broadband.

This is the sms communication I have received from BSNL after applying for a new connection on their website.

https://imgur.com/fREFb

I would post updates about how the thing proceed.

I have also registered myself through udaan.bsnl.co.in in the same you registered but from that day to today, I didn't receive any call.
I had raised 3 request for 3 diff product. For wimax, Broadband and FTTH.
You may get call. It normally depends on circle. I called on received number but no one responded.

Ohhh, even BSNL sends SMS now a days, never thought that they know what is customer service 😀admin will have to face a tough time with the installation as its BSNLOnce the connection is up its the most stable connection in whole Hyd atleast

i have no hurries. i have a working but annoying airtel connection. would wait patiently for bsnl to get their shit right.

so i finally decided to call this number. and turns out it is not valid. 😕

09416000697 Sandeep. Nice. Dude tells me that he is on a holiday and is in Gujarat right now. How lovely. :\

Heh. 😛 . This seems to be turning into a stereotyped battle to get a connection. Did the number in the message not work ?

And this Sandeep guy is not answering his phone. Badiya hai.he picks up the phone finally. tells me that they tried contacting me but my number was unreachable. probably airtel and the signal problem in basement :\ anyways. he tells me that they would try to get the documents collected in the next two days 😕

he wants two government issued address proofs. i just have a voter id card (that too with enough mistakes). have no idea what else would work. i guess this is just a strategy to get me to sign up for aadhar card :lying:

everything is in dad's name. i do not have a government bank account. i do have a ppf account in bank of baroda. i wonder if that would work. might end up getting the connection in mom's or dad's name :\