• Thread starter Thread starter techtata
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 4,129

techtata

Regular
ISP
Tata Indicom
Hi,I am using Windows 7 Home Basic 64+ bit OS, but despite installing all the necessary motheboard - Gigabyte G41MT-S2 drivers there is no sound from the system. I can't hear any music playing online or off line, please help me. Can I post screenshots on this thread? Thanks.

Post a screenshot of expanded device manager components also, what kind of speaker system are you using?

Post a screenshot of expanded device manager components also, what kind of speaker system are you using?

Thanks, but how do I attach screenshots to this thread?

Its simple to tackle this. Chances are that u had left the machine on for a while, and it went dumb. Once that happens, it somehow forgets that it has a sound driver installed. Simply disable that sound output device by going into the device manager & enable it again. That happens with me manytimes when i am in Win 7.

Do you have RealTek drivers? If so, do you have a brown speaker icon in your system tray? Click on it, this will come up:

I use an HDMI cable so I cannot check the circles and give you the correct screenshot/options. Just click on the one highlighted in yours or any particular one and then try different options, eg: Front Speaker, Rear Speaker etc.

Thanks, but how do I attach screenshots to this thread?
WOW!!! Join date - Oct 2009 with 457 posts named "techtata"....and u dont know how to attach screenshots in forums...way to go Mr....

Chill man ..I've seen worse. It maybe just that he's an casual surfer/not that into tech stuff. no need to be judgemental
OK....i agree with u...but "tech"...phew...