ACT broadband Internet connection via wireless router

I have Netgear N150 wireless router, what are the settings required to connect it to internet via ACT broadband, I have username and password and was using it by directly connecting RJ-45 cable to laptop

Configure your WAN settings in the router as PPPoE and give your username and password in the respective field. Do note the RJ45 cable of ACT BB is connected to Router in it's WAN port (yellow) and save and restart the router.

Configure your WAN settings in the router as PPPoE and give your username and password in the respective field. Do note the RJ45 cable of ACT BB is connected to Router in it's WAN port (yellow) and save and restart the router.

turns out my router is a ADSL router so their customer care told me it will not work, is there a way to use this router because wireless connectivity is a must, or can you suggest a good DSL router, or better a router with both DSL and ADSL capabilities

First of all I would like to tell u that if ur router is ADSL ie which will be having modem is it, it will not work with ACT BB.U just need a router where u can plug ur RJ 45 Pin and create WLAN.So whats ur budget? Range u require?Regards

First of all I would like to tell u that if ur router is ADSL ie which will be having modem is it, it will not work with ACT BB.

U just need a router where u can plug ur RJ 45 Pin and create WLAN.

So whats ur budget? Range u require?

Regards

I have a flexible budget and requirements are not that much, I have too computers, however I would prefer at least 300mbps router which can be used for both DSL and ADSL connection(if such devices are available) and have an external port for hardrives, I am thinking about Apple Time capsule since it comes with integrated 2TB hard disk but is it really worth the money, However I have 2 computers(1 mac for personal use, 1 linux(ubuntu) for office use), both are used from same spot, what is the cheapest router satisfying these requirements with dual band available.

also can you tell me if time capsule works with ACT broadband and also normal(Airtel, BSNL) broadbands

Netgear N150 router is capable of WAN, i dont understand how CC said it is not. Can you confirm what RJ45 ports you have in your Router.

Netgear N150 router is capable of WAN, i dont understand how CC said it is not. Can you confirm what RJ45 ports you have in your Router.

It have a RJ11 input only, model is Netgear N150 D1000, so I bought a D-Link router with a RJ11 port

I have an existing BSNL connection with their own wifi modem. Can i use the same modem to connect to ACT ISP.
Any information in this regard is appreciated.
Thanks

I have a TP-Link W8968 with Reliance BB, the past month they really suck with connectivity and CC were not caring, hence i would like to change to ACT, and Fibernet supports my ADSL router, although it has a EWAN port and the sharing can be made through wireless, i doubt that can i able to share the WAN with other available RJ 45 ports. thanks in advance.