I want to buy a DSLR Camera bag for Nikon D5100

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2,120
ISP
Excitel
Airtel & Vi
I want it to be a bit of a future proof investment, I have a kit lens right now, I want to buy two more lenses in the near future.I want the bag to be able to accommodate the battery charger at the least apart from two or three lenses.Not too bulky, handy enough to be carried out on photo walks if required.Budget, 3k (Upto)

Thanks for the suggestion but, I would prefer to buy from some Indian store so that shipping time could be reduced and less hassle 😕

Upvote 0
Well, I am looking for a messenger kind of Bag, I am no pro photographer to get those high end rigs 😀

Upvote 0
Vanguard looks more stylish and i dont like the plastic lock thing on the other one.Inside fabric is good too, waterproof?

Upvote 0
Nothing specific mentioned about water proofing and all that, but I assume should work fine under normal climatic conditions, obviously not a flood situation.

Upvote 0
Flipkart and deal? That can never be possible. Their prices are normally the highest.I have some money in the flipkart wallet, that I don't know how to get a refund of to my account so yeah.

Upvote 0
As you want to be future proof, why not a backpack that holds your camera, lens and stuff besides a laptop. I do that way to offload my memory card when I am on the go. Laptop comes handy to edit photos and share. I have a messenger bag that came with my camera kit but I have switched to a LowePro backpack. Can store travel documents as well.Mine doesn't hold a tripod but there are variants that do.

Upvote 0
I am not even an intermediate photographer as of now, carrying a camera makes me nervous, a full fledged kit, ahem.I just have one kit lens as of now, gonna be getting a new f/1.8 soon, have not decided if it's gonna be 50mm or 35mm

Upvote 0