• Replies Replies 63
  • Views Views 5,284

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED? Khiladi is back. Just like a back problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

Last edited:
unless the dude has just gotten out of a shitty marriageman i just hope this does not turn out to be a shitty version of dabangg.

Last edited:
I saw this movie's trailer at the gym today. Oh My God. Akshay Kumar has no standards, whatsoever. lol

He is just cashing out while he can. I wonder how many people here remember how successful his initial khiladi movies were!

Yeah, I remember reading in an interview of his in some newspaper last year.... that he's doing movies only for the money now.

Its a simple trick to earn money, after you have got fame and fan base.

In India out of 2 billion, you just need 50-75 lakh dedicated fans. i.e. just 0.5% is enough.

Once you reach to that level of fan base. Your any movie, whatever you show will go financial hit for sure.
i.e you easily make 50-75 crores per movie. 100% budget recovery.

And if you act in 3-4 movies in a year. And if you manage 1 SUPERHIT movie in two years (i.e out of 8 movies). You continue to remain as favourite of that 50-75 lakhs.

In short once you reach success, with above plan, you will never fail.

LOL these all movies are same or same lines.wanted, dabbang, singham, rowdy rathore.villain challanges herohero can fight 15-20 people at times.hero wins.include "extra-ordinary" style, include a so called creative dance move, include romanceinclude a popular hero. recover money.