How to get my prepaid balance back. Crap re-charge logic

• Thread starter Thread starter leechat2002
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 5,754

leechat2002

ISP
Airtel
Dear all,During testing airtel 3g. I accidentally did recharge for 60/- instead of 50/-I got a suprising messagetalk time : 1/-Service charge : 59/- I don't know what kind of crap calculation airtel is doing... are they so dumb suxxers ????I called 121 initially the guy told me to dial some junk code which didn't workafter sucessive calls I am not directed to customer service any more... I get a default voice saying try *121# to know validityHow can I get my money backRegardsLee

i doubt there is any way other than trying to push airtel to cancel this accidental recharge. i doubt they would bother looking at their recent actions. but it is definitely worth a try.

You might have recharge with some packs like sms or free minutes thats why you got that msg. Check with your special balance, else twit them.. They will definitely respond.

You might have recharge with some packs like sms or free minutes thats why you got that msg
. Check with your special balance, else twit them.. They will definitely respond.

Hey icon
How can I check my special balance on prepaid mobile

Most annoying thing is why is service tax mentioned as : 59/- ( if it went to some special account )

*123# or *121#I am sure you have recharged with some pack and if its true then forget the amount and enjoy the benefit you got because at any case they will not reverse the transaction. Check about special topups on Airtel site for your circle. There must be some pack of 60rs.

maybe you recharged this?

Rs 60 GPRS Pack
GPRS Pack: RC 60
Validity: 14 Days
Benefit: 500 MB

How to Access: for easy recharge visit nearest retailer. for ussd dial *567*60#

Prepaid Charges: Rs.60

Type of Services: Optional

OR THIS:

Internet Recharge RC 60
Internet Recharge Pack RC 60 (1GB/14 days)– Surf Internet on mobile or connect with laptop/PC to start surfing

How to Access: Dial *567*60# to activate the internet pack.

Prepaid Charges: Rs 60 - 1 GB , valid for 14 days, post free usage charges will be 10p per 10KB

Type of Services: Optional

are u sure about 59were there any 57 rs service taxif u apply this pack u get 1 rs talk time 57 rs service tax2 rs processing fessbenefitarefree incoming in roaming😀

are u sure about 59
were there any 57 rs service tax
if u apply this pack
u get 1 rs talk time
57 rs service tax
2 rs processing fess

benefit
are
free incoming in roaming😀

Its ok dude

Now I tried 10/- 30 mins option

didn't work either.. I recharged it through airtel website.. directly..
https://pay.airtel.com/online-payments/prepaid-mobile-recharge.jsp?__utma=1.1161961005.1348764888.1349192538.1349193778.5&__utmb=1.5.9.1349195009554&__utmc=1&__utmx=-&__utmz=1.1349193778.5.3.utmcsr=google|utmccn=(organic)|utmcmd=organic|utmctr=airtel%20tariff%20plans%20karnataka%20prepaid&__utmv=-&__utmk=132758030#write-review

Looks like scam to me.. If 10/- doesn't work why are they listing it on the site ?????