Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Under the new plan, Reliance offers 3 connections at single rental of Rs. 1,497. Reliance says its new plan is aimed at the families who will now not need to pay multiple bills and recharges for different postpaid users. The All Share Postpaid Plan - only for 3 members or 3 connections - wherein the members can share 3,000 mins of local / STD voice calls, 3,000 local / national SMS along with 3GB of 3G data per month and free calling amongst the family or group members on this plan. Along with this, all the members would also get the benefit of unlimited free local calls within the group. The number of connections in the family or group can be increased up to 10 at the incremental rental of Rs.499/- per connection with incremental benefits of 1,000 minutes of local / STD voice calls, 1000 local / national SMS and 1GB of 3G Data.

Reliance Communications introduces All Share Postpaid Plan

This is actually pretty cool. Though 3 members in a family on Reliance? God help.

In all seriousness, this is pretty awesome , or atleast, ideal for my kind of usage 😀 Only issue here, as you've stated, is rcom. 🙁

now that reliance has launched it, copycat plans would be launched by all the other operators 😀 so no biggie.

^ Hasn't always been the case, I mean, how many operators have copied TD's unlimited calling plan ? Only bsnl, that too only on cdma, afaik

this one is actually a decent plan. you get to have more subscribers per family!i guess these would become more common in the future to prevent individuals from porting to rival service providers. offer a group discount. you generate good money from the combo and there is a little chance of losing the entire group!unless of course all the members port together to a shared plan on a rival service provider 😀

Is it necessary to apply to this plan as a group? If not, I might just be tempted to switch. You can shoot me for saying that 😛

Major chunk of users belongs to middle and lower middle class.. This plan seems to be designed for middle to upper middle.. Pretty expensive for lower middle class family.

yeap. it is for postpaid consumers. so they are only targeting the upper middle class that do not want to deal with prepaid topups.

Is it necessary to apply to this plan as a group? If not, I might just be tempted to switch. You can shoot me for saying that 😛

you can always buy three sims and not use the other two!

Status
Not open for further replies.