BSNL EVDO acess was denied because invalid username or password on a domin

• Thread starter Thread starter Arbind Yadav
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 22,935
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arbind Yadav

i purchase new evdo card in bangalore the bsnl madam told me ur card is activated and u can use it now so i made recharge for unlimited plan. when i come to home and start using evdo card when i try to connect i m getting this message " acess was denied because invalid username or password on a domin" Plz Help Me I dont know what to do.

Call BSNL Office? The madam who told you that your card is activated is a place to start..

did u make a recharge ? u will get this error when there is no balance or validity in the account i assume that urs is a prepaid connection

did u make a recharge ? u will get this error when there is no balance or validity in the account

i assume that urs is a prepaid connection

yeh i have prepaid connection and i made a recharge

for how much ? did u get the user id details from the bsnl office ?

it would be like XXXXXXXXXXXX@aaapg.in

oh is it. She gave me 10 digit number and told me this is ur id and 10 digit number and this is ur password. she cheat me. I have prepaid conection can u told me wher i wil get proper id password plz

oh is it she gave me 10 digit number and said this is ur id and 10 digit number for password she cheat me. i have prepaid connection so can u tell me wher i will get id and pasword plz

user id : number @aaapg.in passwrod :number i mean the 10 digit number u got there along with the connection , not the mobile number

I got Two Number One Is Mobile Number and It is working Fine Becoz when i call to bsnl Evdo number it start ringing in my laptop so i m using this number as USER ID: 91XXXXXXXX Total 10 Digit Number And I M using Last 10 Digit Number As Mention on Simcard That Is Simcard Number as password. And I Used number@aaapg.in stil not working Actualy I bought sim in banglore Yesterday. May Be another way to use login id or password in karnatka if u know plz help.

I got Two Number One Is Mobile Number and It is working Fine Becoz when i call to bsnl Evdo number it start ringing in my laptop so i m using this number as USER ID: 91XXXXXXXX Total 10 Digit Number And I M using Last 10 Digit Number As Mention on Simcard That Is Simcard Number as password. And I Used number@aaapg.in stil not working Actualy I bought sim in banglore Yesterday. May Be another way to use login id or password in karnatka if u know plz help me.

No I Got 10 digit Mobile number (91XXXXXXXX) Which I m Using as User Id As U Told Me I Also Tried 91XXXXXXXX@aaapg.in as User Id And Last 10 Digit Of simcard number as a Password It is still not working same error. I Bought EVDO in bangalore so may be their is another way to login som place cdma is id and cdma is pasword so plz if u know for karnatka circuit plz help me.

user id : last 10 digit of the sim card number@aapg.in
password : last 10 digit of the sim card number
dialup number #777
apn : bsnlnet

check this , wat modem u are using ?

info provided by mediafire is correct.
Even BSNL guys did not gave any info..
Forums like this are really great even after an year the solution was posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.