Webcam preferably with an inbuilt headphone?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 2,840

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
I do not like headsets. They collect dust and the wiring ensures that they would break within a couple of months of rough usage. I was assuming that most webcams came with internal mics for video conferencing purposes on desktops? Any decent model? My primary usage would be voip calls. I have no real use for a webcam but it can come handy for hangouts as well. This is one of the things I do miss after I switched from a laptop to a desktop!

A decent one with 1080p capabilities should come for around 6k, last time I checked it was of logitech.

Upvote 0
wtf is webcam with an inbuilt headphone? AFAIK webcam comes with built in mics by default and in case if you don't want every single person in your room to listen to your conversation then you can use a headset, that you connect to your PC.

Upvote 0
C310 looks nice.

Built-in mic with RightSound

Now the hunt for best online deal starts 😀

Upvote 0
Lolzz@flipkart..I ordered S2 softgel cover on 26 sep 2012.. Still showing order processing, CC told me some procurement problem.. This is my first and last order to flipkart. RIP FLIPKART!

Upvote 0
They don't keep things in stock, dependent on vendors,
most of the online stores are like that but, they way Flipkart handle stuff is a bit displeasing sometimes.

My experience with Flipkart has not been that great actually, still trust factor is a bit more compared to others.

I hate Flipkart.

Upvote 0
[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'trebuchet MS', 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-weight:bold;]Logitech C170 Webcam is this a good buy under 1k ? :tongue: ( don't need headphone as such )[/color]

Upvote 0