Telephone calls from inside Gmail

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 1,869
thats the voip part of galk isnt it?

should finally consider spending a bit on a decent pair of headsets and a webcam too for hangouts. any suggestions?right. this service lets you make calls to phones and mobiles and not just google talk users.

i have used skype on my phone. have had terrible experience with it. struggled to have a stable video conversation. though it worked well for voice calls.

i have been using it with VPN to call US and Canada numbers for free, for last 4-5 months.

lol. that is one good way to make calls in usa. at least till the end of the current year. google has not extended the free service to 2013 right?

well vpns are more popular for accessing us based television shows and movies. free calls is just another benefit. costing can be as low as 5 dollars per month. totally worth if it you have a use for it!

well vpns are more popular for accessing us based television shows and movies. free calls is just another benefit. costing can be as low as 5 dollars per month. totally worth if it you have a use for it!
hmm.
I spend 1000 bucks on my fixed line bb. 250 for monthly recharge of prepaid HSD. 250 for 1GB 3g on mobile. 9 euros for link-removed premium account. Another 5 $ would make it approx 2500. 🙁

2500 is what i pay monthly for airtel broadband alone 😛 but then i am an exceptional case here. so yeah, i know it sucks. i mean it annoys me that i have to pay 5 euro per month for my VPN service even after paying 2500 bucks for the broadband connectivity (mostly for torrent, but now for privacy too). 😀

i have been using it with VPN to call US and Canada numbers for free, for last 4-5 months.

by the way, are incoming calls still charged in usa? i remember reading that they paid for incoming calls as well as texts 😕