Apple iPad Mini Updates

man ..after jobs, this company is no longer secretive about its products!

well it does help when the leaks would prevent customers from rushing to competitor products. 🙂

man ..after jobs, this company is no longer secretive about its products!

so how did you feel about the iPad 4 announcement? Jobs-shmobs.

heh. yeah ..iPad4. That was unexpected. But still, iphone5 has been pretty much confirmed 1 week before launch and even iPad mini rumors have been true.

Apple ipad 4 is not that big of a deal. they have just updated the processor right? this was a hard leak. apple ipad mini was pretty much leaked. apple macbook pro 13" retina was also leaked. mac mini and imac updates were also expected. slimmer design of the imac was not leaked.

IMO, comparing the specs and prices of the base models of the Mini and Nexus7, the latter is the clear winner, unless of course, I am an Apple fangirl 😀

lol. nexus 7 is getting a 32GB model on 20th that would most likely be cheaper than the base model of ipad mini. also. ipad's display is wider. not because they wanted to make it bigger for the consumer. but because they had to stick with the ipad's aspect ratio. movies would look terrible on ipad mini because of the less wider aspect ratio. more black bar space. Apple highlighted the web browsing space. but ignored the price difference 120 dollars. nexus 7 is a much much better purchase compared to the ipad mini if you are not a fanboy. but then you admitted you are. so my whole argument is invalid.

Right you are. That means you are NOT an Apple fangirl 😀

nexus 7 is a much much better purchase compared to the ipad mini if you are not a fanboy. but then you admitted you are. so my whole argument is invalid.

What??? when did I do that??? I only like Apple's hardware (that too not every device) and that's about it...

I have ipad2. Now looking for tablet for reading & easy to carry. Since the apps that I bought on ipad could be used in mini without paying again I am tempted to buy it. Still $329 mark feels so high. I may end up buying nexus 7 32gb for unadulterated Google experience

yeah. had a chat with a friend who works at microsoft and lives in redmond. he himself got a nexus 7. said surface was not suitable/too bulky for his needs. and he loves it.