Apple iPad Mini Updates

as per my original analogy... either you need a sedan or not. either you can afford a sedan or not. you pick the one based on your need or your spending capacity.

Mashallah Kya khoob bolte ho bhai.. :friends:

Hmm the choice between a sedan or a small car is also decided weather u will be driving around in the city on congested roads & in tight parking spaces or on the highway going on long trips... 7-8inch tabs should be considered not only for their price but also how lightweight or handy they are... Personally speaking I would prefer even the iPad2 over the iPad mini but u have to choose what u want... Bigger screen or lighter weight...

Apple iPad 16GB Wi-Fi: Rs. 31900
Apple iPad 32GB Wi-Fi: Rs. 37900
Apple iPad 64GB Wi-Fi: Rs. 43900
Apple iPad 16GB Wi-Fi and Cellular: Rs. 39900
Apple iPad 32GB Wi-Fi and Cellular: Rs. 45900
Apple iPad 64GB Wi-Fi and Cellular: Rs. 51900

Apple iPad Mini 16GB Wi-Fi: Rs. 21900
Apple iPad Mini 32GB Wi-Fi: Rs. 27900
Apple iPad Mini 16GB Wi-Fi and Cellular: Rs. 29900
Apple iPad Mini 32GB Wi-Fi and Cellular: Rs. 35900
Apple iPad Mini 64GB Wi-Fi and Cellular: Rs. 41900

Last edited:
Man, these Apple Guys are Releasing their Products so fast from the past few months, iPad 1,2 3, 4, Mini, iPhone, iPod etc, they have started to be like new handsets models of Android every month hun? but Still their Retina display is best among any of the Android counterparts, i own an iPad 3 32GB WiFi White and the display is awesome on it, purchased few apps from iTunes Store and they are worth on my iPad, it's Just that they should price their products affordably in the Indian market from now on, I Love You Apple.🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
btw. android devices already have display better than the retina display on the ipad and iPhone. in fact, the latest generation of android devices are now featuring around 443ppi resolution (xperia z is one example). iphone 5 has a pixel density of 326ppi in comparison.

btw. android devices already have display better than the retina display on the ipad and iPhone.

in fact, the latest generation of android devices are now featuring around 443ppi resolution (xperia z is one example). iphone 5 has a pixel density of 326ppi in comparison.
yeah total , some are much better then retina display...
Apple call retina display ,
Samsung call Super AMOLED display ,
LG IPS display .. all same and andorid beat apple display ( android devices are now featuring around 443 ppi resolution )