Yandex.Browser with Opera Turbo Technology!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 2,593
I guess these are the same guys who I have been reading are launching their own Android App Store?

these are pretty much the google of russia. almost all their web sites are close copies of google and they manage to kick google's ass inside russia.

It's quite fast and snappy, wish there was an adblock app for it, I might have started using it more.Just realized, all Chrome extensions are working on it 😕

i assume it should run all the apps from the chrome web store. it even picked some from my chrome installation.argh. did not read the updated message.

It's fast no doubt, but it has all the bugs that earlier editions of Chrome had 😀It's build on Chromium uses Opera Turbo to load pages faster, Russians definitely going to like it.

installed it in pc, things are much similar to chrome....but still i like chrome much, this browser is new, in future it may do better..

they do have some nice features... i like their version of the addressbar for example. and of course, it does feel much much faster than chrome at least for me. and when it gets (if it does not have it already) opera turbo, it would feature the best part of opera browser as well. 😕 i am not sure why opera licensed their opera turbo tech to a rival browser.

you just need to change the setting when they show the message 'this page is in english, translate to russian' 😀

after that it is just a regular browser that works great. just used it for around an hour. the address bar gets annoying after a while.

they are putting the title tag of the web page in the address bar itself. that is pretty smart!

https://imgur.com/aNH4U

Tried it. Nothing special. Firefox is loading pages faster for me. Tried on Aircel 2G.

If your primary browser is Firefox, try again deleting the cache. By fast we don't really mean how fast it performs on slow Internet its also how responsive it is.