contact me

• Thread starter Thread starter Thedoom
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,015
ISP
MTNL
I am sorry admin but I didnt know where to post it. I have an idea about building a site(crazy but interesting) and i want to discuss it with you and need your advice.
Chromaniac or any other admin, can you contact me on my email id rg.scorpio94@gmail.com or maybe give me yours?

third time someone on the forum has contacted me to start their own project requiring feedback from me. no one wants to include me in these projects even though they know how financially insecure i am these days. :shut-mouth:

you are the expert here so it is obviously ppl wil contact you 🙂 You have this wonderful forum so how are you financially insecure? 😛and it is just an idea, maybe it is not feasible at all....that I why i want your opinion

well ask here so that everyone has access to the same opinion because i give everyone the same opinion.

ok i will tell you what all ive thoughtIm thinking of starting an eCommerce site(only a specific type of goods which i have in mind). It is a bit different from ebay. I have a basic experience in html. I want to know how to build a site, like use webs.com or type lots of codes. and how to host it and all that. Im pretty new to it, and yeah im willing to work hard for it.Please contact me so that i can explain you in detail if, you like the basic idea. 🙂

exactly. i cannot really teach you how to build a website because you do not build one from scratch these days. unless you want to be something like flipkart etc with a proper inhouse development team. you find existing solutions and you customize them to fit your needs. knowing a bit of html would not let you create a fully functional online store. it does not really help with anything because what they teach in school or college is essentially useless.

its not an online store, i want it to be something like •••••••, a website only for certain type of things. Any idea you can give me on where to start? and what are the basic steps required to start a site?ps- ill remove the name of the website after you reply to the post, i dont want people to see how nuts i really am 😛

weird. for some reason i am not getting mail alerts about my subscriptions. basic stuff. you need a domainyou need a web hosting service you need to find a software solution that works for you and if you are going to accept online payments, you need to find a payment gateway. it is not something that you can do on your own if you have not even worked on simple projects in the past. i suggest finding friends who have worked in this field and then create a gameplan.

as for contacting me, there is a direct link in the signature below 😕