mtnl triband 495rs (mumbai) password changed :'(

• Thread starter Thread starter muhammad15
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,868

muhammad15

ISP
mtnl
i have mtnl broadband... my 192.168.1.1 password is changed... i dont know the password.... i call the customer care and said plz help me my password is changed and i want to forward port...(portforwarding) udp 16000 but they even dont know what is portforward and they said v dont know how to portforward... and they didnt help me about password problem also... they really sux... dont know y they sit @ customer care... all are illiterate...... so u guyz can help me about my problem??? i want to access my modem settings and want to forward port....

Try to reset your modem i thnk it will solve your problem

Try to reset your modem
i thnk it will solve your problem

i had pressed that small button reset... but nothing happened only modem restart nothing changed :'(
is modem having problem????

you want the modem/router password to be changed/reset?you want mtnl broadband adsl password to be changed/reset?

you want the modem/router password to be changed/reset?
you want mtnl broadband adsl password to be changed/reset?

yes i want to change my password to default... which is admin / admin
sterlite modem is using 😀

Reset the modem, it has worked for me in the past. Same Sterlite modem. Press the reset button for a while, till the lights in the router flash.

Reset the modem, it has worked for me in the past. Same Sterlite modem.

Press the reset button for a while, till the lights in the router flash.

no bro... i do that 4-5 times... light gone and come back i waited for a while but nothing changed... not even password 🙁
any other way bro?